Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

My hero: My Mum

 My hero

My hero is my mum. My mum is my hero because she pays for my school fees, makes  my lunch every morning and the fact that she took care of me my whole life. My mum means everything to me because she is the best mum in the world that I could ever imagine out of history. My mum is a mother of three. Ashley, AJ and Alyssa. My mum is kind, loving, generous and faithful. She cares for me and accepts who I am. When God created my mum he gave me the best mum and a mum that I could ever ask for. She has been with me every step of the way throughout my whole entire life. She buys me dinner, she cooks for me and she buys me clothes. My mum is fantastic and I love her.

Screenshot 2015-02-14 at 12.15.34.png

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 02, 2015

    Hi AJ
    There is a double space between make and my beside that this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 02, 2015

    Thanks Losaline for the comment

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.