Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

My Bio Poem



Anastazia


Is helpful, caring towards others, smart at reading and very talkative.


Daughter of Rob and Gina.


Sister of Ashley and Alyssa.


Who loves high rollercoasters, my family, and seafood such as calamari.


Who hates spiders, cooked mushrooms, and chicken flavoured chips.


Who dreams of getting a degree in university, being successful in life, and  travelling the world such as
going to the United State of America especially Hawaii, Bali, and the United Kingdom.


Who fears Crocodiles, dying in the future and losing a family member.


Who would like to see the Eiffel tower in Paris, Disneyland and the islands in Hawaii such as Oahu and Maui.


Who is determined to do bungee jumping off the Sky Tower, go Sky Diving, and do Rocket Ropes.


Who values respect, love and compassion.


Who is proud of my culture, my art skills and my family and me.


Who lives in Avondale, Auckland, New Zealand.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.