Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Week 1, Day 3: Summer learning journey- Activity 1: Fantastic beasts

Summer learning journey- Activity 1: Fantastic beasts


What does my beast look like?
My beast has a face of an owl, a body shaped as a crocodile, webbed feet like a goose,
it has wings like a bat, and claws as sharp as a knife. On my beasts crocodile like body, it is very scaly
and bumpy. It’s face has big black eyes, a pointy nose, and patterns across it’s skin. It’s webbed feet
is almost like a patch of spider webs, and it’s wings are black like the night.


What does my beast feel like?
My beasts skin is very rough and craggy when you touch it and it’s webbed feet is sharp and soft
at the same time. The pointy nose is like prickles on a cactus, and when you touch the crocodile body,
it feels like a hard rock. It’s bat wings are quite flexible like a rubber band and is very thin.


What does my beast smell like?
My beast smells very earthy and smells like dirt. My beast often goes around into forests so it smells
a lot like trees, leaves, and plants. My beast has a small scent of blood and this is because it goes
hunting for other animals.

3 comments:

  1. Hi AJ
    you must have a fascinating imagination and i like how you added different things about different animals. Where would your beast live? what country? what type of habitat?
    blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aj
    I like your decription on your beast, I like how it sounds, feels, and smells. I can just imagine your beast inside my head. Can you put a picture?

    Kind Regards
    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AJ,

    My name is Leslie and I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team. I live in Canada, fully half a world away from New Zealand. It's very fun to be part of this program and to be able to read blogs like yours, to learn about 'the world around us' through your postings.

    You've created an excellent description of your beast!! I certainly wouldn't want to meet him on a dark street in the dead of night! Scary!! You have a good imagination!

    I'll enjoy reading more of your blog postings in the next while. I hope you're enjoying the SLJ program and that you're having a super summer!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.