Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Week 1, Day 2:Summer learning journey- Activity 1: Giants among us

Summer learning journey- Activity 1: Giants among us


Would you like to visit Tāne Mahuta one day, and why or why not?


I would love to visit Tāne Mahuta because this type of tree isn’t found anywhere else, and it would give
me an opportunity to learn something new and maybe even learn about some of the history of New Zealand.
I think it would also be cool to visit Tāne Mahuta because it would be a good experience to learn more
about NZ nature and even from looking at the picture, it looks stunning!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aj,
    I like the way you added lots of detail in why you would go. I agree it would be fun to learn about some New Zealand history.

    Blog you latter

    -Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana AJ,

    You have provided two good reasons why you would want to visit Tāne Mahuta. We have some great wonders of nature here in Aotearoa, so we need to be aware of how to keep our wonders safe when we do visit them.

    Perhaps next time you could include a little more background about the mighty Kauri trees. Do you know how long it takes them to fully mature? Or how big they grow? Let me know if you do, and if you don't take a little time to find out :)

    One day I too would like to visit Tāne Mahuta so I can see the mighty tree up close. They grow to be so tall and magnificent I’d love to see it in person as a picture wouldn’t do it justice.

    Keep up the good work AJ, I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer :)

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.