Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Week 1, Day 1:Summer learning journey- Activity 2: North and South

Summer learning journey- Activity 2: North and South


My hometown: Auckland
What is special about where you live/ your hometown?

I absolutely love Auckland because it has amazing scenery, beautiful rivers and beaches, and it has
stunning places to explore.The hot scorching weather gives Auckland a real summer vibe which is really nice,
and Auckland has fabolous places to visit that other countries don't have such as the Sky Tower,
the Auckland War Memorial Museum, M.O.T.A.T- to see the history of transport and technology,
Waitemata Harbour and heaps more! I’m really lucky and glad to call Auckland my hometown!

2 comments:

  1. Talofa AJ,

    Cia here from the Summer Learning Journey Ako Hiko team.

    You have written a succinct yet informative little blurb about your hometown Auckland. I like that you included some places special to Auckland that people could visit, travellers would appreciate your recommendations. Perhaps next time you could elaborate more on each special place that you included, to let potential visitors know what to expect before they decide to visit.

    I myself was born and raised in the big bustling city of Auckland. One of my favourite things to do in Auckland is swim at Mission Bay Beach and admire the bright and clear fountain that has been there for many years. What is your favourite thing to do/place to visit here?

    I look forward to your response!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i (See you again!),

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Cia, One of my favourite places to visit here in Auckland is going to the city, mainly because both my parents work there so i'm always finding something to do there. Mission bay beach is another one of my favourites too! I appreciate you commenting on my blog. Im quite excited to post some more of the SLJ tasks!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.