Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

What do you need to have in leaving quality comments on blogs?



This is a padlet that us Yr.6's made. Each one of us, wrote our opinion of what should be put in a quality comment. A big thank-you to James for coming in and teaching us about this. We really appreciate it. Please leave a positive, thoughtful, helpful and quality comment on this post!


                                                   
                                                 What does a quality comment look like to you?

7 comments:

  1. Great padlet AJ this is a very useful and inspiring padlet for people who just started a blog.I like all of the ideas your class had great work keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alisi for your wonderful comment

      Delete
  2. Bula AJ My name is Mandita,
    I like how you taught about how to do a thoughtful and helpful and also positive .How do you do a thoughtful and helpful and also positive? I hope you have a really good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great padlet AJ this is a very useful and inspiring padlet for people who just started a blog.I like all of the ideas your class had great work keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi AJ...
    My name is Nafisa and I am student in Wesley Primary School. I did this with Mr James about the what makes a good blog comment. Why you didn´t take a photo of your work? Thank you for sharing your learning with us.

    I would like you to visit my blog. To visit my blog type in Google wpsnafisau.blogspot.co.nz
    Blog you later......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Naflsa for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.