Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Week 1, Day 2: Summer learning journey- Activity 2: Fabulous ferns

Summer learning journey- Activity 2: Fabulous ferns


Silver ferns: Womens Netball
Black ferns: Women's national rugby union team
Football ferns: Women's national football team


Which of the three uniforms do you like best and why?

In general I think all three of the teams uniforms look great, but I think the best looking one would
be the Black ferns uniform. I think it looks the best because it’s very similar to the All blacks uniform
which is the men's team for rugby and so it makes sense to have the same uniform for the women.
Even though i’ve played netball in the past and i’ve worn the dress which is quite comfy,
i’m more of a t-shirt and shorts person.

3 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava AJ! My name is Amanda and I am a year 7 who attends Edmund Hillary School. As you may know already, I am also participating the Summer Learning Journey! I totally agree with your opinion that Black Ferns uniform is the best looking but I have a different reason... It's because I prefer the light colour on dark, I don't know why it's just something I prefer. Silver Ferns has that too but it's a dress and I wouldn't want to wear one! Anyways, keep up the good work AJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda for your positive comment!

      Delete
  2. Aloha AJ,

    You have added three teams that have 'fern' in their name and pictures of their uniform for your readers to see. I really like the way you have organised your work into a neat table, it makes it so easy to read. Thanks for that!

    You have also told us what sport each of the teams play which is helpful for people who may not know who these teams are, ka pai!

    Perhaps next time you could include a bit more background information about the the three teams you included in this post. For example, what can you tell us about any of their sporting achievements?

    I think my favourite team here are the Black Ferns too, they are fit, fast and fierce out on the field. It's a joy to watch them play in their sleek black uniforms. They are awesome athletes and a force to be reckoned with!

    I hope your holidays are coming along well, keep up the good work.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    P.s. I'm also a shorts and t-shirt type of person! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.