Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Task 1: Summer learning tasks

Task 1:

Country: United Kingdom

2 reasons why I chose this country:
  • Because 2 of my favourite movies such as the Harry Potter series, and the fantastic beasts series, were both filmed in England and it would be cool to check out the hogwarts castle which was featured in these movies.
  • Another reason is because one day I would like to travel around Europe and the United Kingdom is one of the countries in Europe I have been planning on to visit.

United kingdom map:

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora AJ, my name is Georgia and I am the Kaikohekohe (Northland) Cluster Manager for the Summer Learning Journey. It is so fabulous to see you working hard and practicing some of the old activities from previous years of our programme. Great job with this activity, the United Kingdom is definitely on my bucket list! Which Harry Potter movie is your favourite? I think mine is the Chamber of Secrets because it is so full os suspense and excitement. Keep up the great work AJ, I really look forward to hearing about your SLJ blogposts from Megan. Enjoy your summer! Cheers, Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Georgia for your helpful comment. I really look forward to the SLJ programme as well!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.