Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Week 2, Day 1: Summer learning journey- Activity 2: The Great Taupo cycle challenge



Summer learning journey- Activity 2: The Great Taupo cycle challenge

Task:
On your blog, list the three people you would like to have on your Lake Taupo cycle race Support Crew. Tell us why you have chosen each person.


If I were to do this race, I would take my older sister Ashley because she is very sporty and athletic, and I think considering she is very active, she would be a great motivation!

The second person I would take with me would be my dad because he's very encouraging and supporting in everything I do, and he taught my little sister how to ride a bike so he might be able to teach me a few skills.

The last person I would bring along with me would be my little sister, Alyssa. My little sister loves riding her bike all the time, and it's become her new favourite thing to do! I think if she came along she would really enjoy it and it would be a great experience for her!


Image result for lake taupo cycle challenge

2 comments:

  1. Hey there AJ!
    My name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey team. It's awesome to see that you're completing some of the SLJ activities this summer. Keep it up!

    You've made some clever decisions about who you would bring to Taupo. Your sisters both sound as though they would help to motivate you because of their sporting talents. However, it's good to have someone who can give you verbal advice - and that's where your dad comes in.

    Which celebrity would you choose to support you?

    Have you ever participated in a cycling race? Or any other kind of race?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello AJ , Mrs Ashe here. Still loving you sharing your learning. I am SO proud of you!
    Keep up the awesome work - you shine 🌺

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.