Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

My evaluation for the year






Evaluation for the year’s work—view and look at Term 1, 2, 3, 4 work in Reading, Inquiry (Science. Social studies, Health and Technology)
What did I learn? I learnt about marbles in Science, Maths and Technology. I learned this in Term 2.

Why were you learning it?
I was learning about marbles because we (my group) wanted to know how far it can roll for how many seconds, how many different marbles are there and many more.

How is that learning going to help you?
It will help me because I never knew anything about marbles and when we studied about it, it helped in knowing the different types,speed and features. These are the things that I never really looked into deeper and now I know all about them.

What am I pleased about?
I am pleased about my work. I am pleased about my work because I worked hard on it and I put a lot of effort. I am proud of what I have done because to do my work I study. I study hard to achieve my goals and now I have.

Who helped you in your learning?
The people who has helped me in my learning is my family. My family has been supporting me all the time and they also support me in my learning. They teach me new stuff and what is really important in life. One person that I look up to is my grandma. My grandma teaches me how to respect others and how to be a better person. I find my grandma very inspiring and she is my inspiration. I also look up to her because she helps me in my learning and supports me. Mrs Cochrane also helps in my learning by showing me new things and helping me in art.

What do I need help with?
I need help in Math. I need help in Math because I am falling behind and struggling. Other people are ahead of me and I am ahead of other people but I still need help. I know my times tables and decimals and all that stuff but need help on algebra and new things as well.

What do I want to learn next time?
Next time I want to learn about life. What are some things in life that we have to face and how to deal with it. I find life very important because it's something we need to use wisely. I also find life inspiring because it teaches me how to use it and how to deal with big problems.



With digital learning-
What are the interesting things you have learned in digital learning?
I have learnt new apps on my chromebook. I have also learnt how to use them. I like using different apps because it’s not always good to use the same apps like google docs. It’s nice to have an app that you can present your work in. And the best thing about using apps is that, it can be anything you like. You can be really creative in doing it. It’s like getting some paint and painting any wall you want.

How is that going to help you in your further learning?
It is going to help me in my learning because I can present my work in different applications. And also because if I get taught I new app that is relating to my learning because I am using it.

What are the things I think I need to learn more in digital learning?
I need to learn how to use some new apps. I need to learn how to use them so that I can present my work with it.

What do I want to learn next time?
I want to learn new apps. I want to learn new apps so that I will have lots of applications to use when presenting my work. I will also need to know how to use it.

Image source:

By: AJ

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your evaluation on how this year went AJ! I thought that you explained everything clearly and did a great job expressing what you liked and what you needed to learn on. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maranita for the wonderful comment

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.