Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Inquiry Reflection: Global Warming

Inquiry Reflection- Global Warming


Over the past 2 months, the senior hub have been focusing on things that affect us, and natural causes
we face today. My partner and I chose to do Global Warming and we presented our learning through
a emaze.
I am quite content with the way our presentation turned out because we were able to give a good
source of knowledge that provided information towards our topic. Throughout the process of creating
the presentation, I detected more about Global Warming and how it really affects us. We gathered and
accumulated information using journals, YouTube clips, and Google. We explored lots of links and sites
that we could use that would be child friendly to others. We had help from our teachers, and we had
feedback from the rest of the hub which was really encouraging and supportive.


If I were to change anything, I would change the app that we had used. Although it was a stabilised app,
I thought that we could have chosen a more in depth, detailed app that would have made our
presentation stand out more and become more bulk. To modify our work, we could have added and
supplemented more information and data that would have given us a better view of what it might
be like in other countries apart from ours.


Overall, I think that my partner and I, did a really good job and I’m really proud of myself with
what we were able to achieve. We provided worthy information that was able to be understood by adults,
and younger students which made it definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.