Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

ice-cream l.a



Ice cream L.a.

I am a melting and soft thing that melts in the sun. I wear brown clothes as chocolate, I wear white clothes as vanilla and I also wear Red clothes for strawberry. The transport is made out of Ice cream with beautiful colourful candy on top of it that shines in the sun. The Animals in my planet is called mellowpuff and they are really cute. Mallowpuffs eat lots of green grass and they also eat carrots. The green grass is mint and the carrots are a wonka lollie. My planet looks like one big scoop of Ice cream with little gummy bears on top and little chocolate buttons. My language is called heart galaxy which means we can bring back memories from the past and the future. The people in my planet is called the unbreakables because we never let each other down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.