Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Mary mackillop




One day my school went to mary mackillop centre In mission bay. We met the sisters of saint Joseph and one of the sisters told us a story about when she taught at our school. Her name is sister Elizabeth and she said that she knows some of the teachers from our school she taught. After that we went to the museum. At the museum I saw a statue and it wasn't just any statue it were a statue of Saint Joseph.

When we finished exploring the museum we went into a room where all the sisters were seated. They told us when they started teaching at our school and when they started to be a teacher. They said how much they love being a sister of Joseph.

When they finished talking we ate our lunch. While we were eating our lunch they were giving out cups to people so that we can have juice,I had some juice and it were delicious.


Later on we went back on the bus back to school. I had a really great time at mission bay and I really learnt alot. I am looking forward to going there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.