Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014


Its Christmas now we all can open our presents. My sister and I were so excited that we wanted to open all our presents so we did. We shouted to our mum and dad wake up wake up then they got up and saw my sister and I open all our presents. We got a special present from Santa was earrings and they were made out of real pearls!.We also got a love heart necklace from our parents. when i put it on it felt very special to me. Then we went to my grandmas house to celebrate. My sister and i had more presents and one of the things I got from my cousin was a pink dress with a thea stilton book. Then my sister my cousin and I had a sleepover there. Then my 20 year old cousin invited two of his friends. Then they went into the kitchen and ate.

By Aj.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.