Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

boys building sandcastle



Boys building sandcastles.


                                                                                                             On a hot sunny summers day I am walking along the beach and found two boys making a sandcastle they are putting sand in the bucket then tipping the bucket over onto the sand                      

 
There sandcastle looks like the shape of a bucket. There are 3 castles on each lane and all of them are the same size.  One of them is getting the shovel and  
putting the sand in the bucket and the other one is getting the bucket and tipping it over. Then I hear them say when we finish we should collect some                                                                                                              shells to put on the  sandcastles.


At the beach I can smell the fresh spray of salt water  splashing on my face.I can see the seagulls passing by looking for there next meal.The boys left space in the sandcastle  maybe to make more sandcastles. When the boy were holding the spade I thought he is going to smack it on the ground. As I am walking on the ground I could feel the  soft and smooth sand going into my feet with lots of salt-water.



I think when the boys grow up they will be real builders (if that's what they want to become)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.