Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

What I did in 2014





Walt evaluate our learning.


In a digital classroom I learnt to use my chromebook and I learnt to use other apps.
Mrs Cochrane helped me in my reading and writing and miss Payton helped me with my chromebook.
The chromebook has helped me reach my goals throughout the year.
I am pleased that I have reached some of my goals and that I am getting my work finished on time.
I enjoyed using my chromebook.
Next time I want to learn about earth. I will search more about earth on the internet so that I will find more information.
It was Important to have a chromebook so we can do work on it anytime and anywhere. So we can also send our learning to the teacher and share them to our friends.




Screenshot 2015-02-11 at 12.28.30.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aj

    this great and I love the picture where u get from

    Bye
    From Losaline

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.