Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Goals and Inquiry goals

Goals T3-4 2015


Maths: What I can do?- I can do decimals,Multiplying 2 digit numbers, level word problems and fractions.
Where to next?- I want to know more about these topics: area, volume, time, money, bedmas,exponents, percentage and more on operations of fractions and I also want to know what other strategies I can use to work these out.
Stage: In maths I am in circle and I am on stage 6.


Writing: What I can do?- R5- Ideas are complex and elaborated.
Structure- R4- Structure features are appropriate to purpose and some show development.
Organisation- R4- Text shows control over grouping and sequencing of Idea’s but paragraphs are not used or are indicated incorrectly.
Vocabulary- R4- Uses a variety of precise words and phrases to add Information and interest.
Sentence- R4- Most sentences are correct.
Punctuation- R5- Correct punctuation.
Spelling- R5- Spells high frequency and some difficult words correctly. In writing I am on 4B.
Where to next? In writing I want to try to achieve more. I also want to Improve my writing and reach my goals such as: Finishing my work on time, my vocabulary, use synonyms and make sure my grammar is right, use different beginning sentence, and write to an audience.


Reading: Where to next?- I need to work on my vocabulary and reaction. I need to read novels and explore different authors. I need to look up words I don't know so I could use them in to my writing. I am on level 11.5-12.5.


Inquiry: What I can do?- I can ask questions and answer them.
Where to next?- I need to ask more specific questions to make them very interesting.


Inquiry goals


Do I ask questions? Yes I do because it is very easy. It is also a great way to start a story but I need to ask open ended questions.


What do I need to do next time? I need to do more Inquiry and ask more questions interesting open ended questions-- using how, why and what.


Are my questions interesting? Sometimes they are. What makes them interesting is making it specific.


Do I know how to look and gather information? Yes I do. I write down what I know and I can do research. If I research I have to put it in my own words. I will always remember to write the references where I got my information.


Do I know how to write information?
Yes. I write down facts and try to make it interesting. I try my best to write them on my own words.



By:AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.